- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Eric is the best! I'm very satisfied with their service.Claudia Simone Hampton, 05/27/2020
Fast trustworthy service and pride in their work great place great work I service all my cars here.Christopher D Neihoff, 04/02/2020
These folks always do an amazing job. They completed the service in a timely fashion and are courteous and professional. Nice to have a place you can trust to do things right the first time!! Brian and his team are wonderful!Heidi M. - Warren, MI
I take all my cars to this Mr Muffler. Service is the best followed by fair pricing. Routine oil change they discovered oil leak from my motor. Ford dealership confirmed power train warranty issue.Paul Palmeri - Macomb Township Mich
2nd time at this shop. very profesional. great job. Brian, always very helpful.gilbert s junco - Macomb Township
These guys are excellent. Got me in right away and very friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend them for your repairs!Doug Hoffman - Sterling Heights