- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Driving around in my car, was so loud I didn't even bother to turn on the radio and it shook like maracas! Bob took care of the situation in a professional and timely manner. Zack was friendly and helpful. I didn't even hear my car when Bob drove it out of the garage. I will be back with other issues "Betty" has because they do more than mufflers.Brenda McCavana, 04/12/2022
I have always been treated well here, but truthfully, as a woman at an auto shop I pretty much expect the worse. I had one questionable bill, and I wasn't very happy with the response when I questioned it. But from years of experience, it wasn't bad enough for me to abandon this shop. They are definitely better than most and other women I have sent there say they have been treated well, and that matters a lot. I will continue to be a patronRaMauni Brunett, 10/13/2021
Eric is the best! I'm very satisfied with their service.Claudia Simone Hampton, 05/27/2020
Fast trustworthy service and pride in their work great place great work I service all my cars here.Christopher D Neihoff, 04/02/2020
These folks always do an amazing job. They completed the service in a timely fashion and are courteous and professional. Nice to have a place you can trust to do things right the first time!! Brian and his team are wonderful!Heidi M. - Warren, MI
I take all my cars to this Mr Muffler. Service is the best followed by fair pricing. Routine oil change they discovered oil leak from my motor. Ford dealership confirmed power train warranty issue.Paul Palmeri - Macomb Township Mich